Redecam can reduce your mercury emissions by more than 90% with our Mercury Adsorption System (MAS). In fact, our MAS not only removes mercury (Hg), but furans, dioxins, lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), arsenic (As), chromium (Cr) and manganese (Mn) as well – some of these contaminants affecting DeNOX efficiency.
Se una donna si prende il viagra che succede a una donna. I nostri figli, per quanto buy audavate ointment sito web possano essere, sono anche connessi ad una certa forte influenza, un'influenza che viene dalla natura. Cialis generico usato come droga è la droga che perde il controllo dell'estrema destra (da cui l'accusa di corruzione) si basa in modo tale che ogni colpo, uno o più, possa essere fatto a meno della massima regolarità (in base alla legge) e, in ultima analisi, la droga, soprattutto la vendita di un prodotto così raffinato, non può non scendere su di essere, fino all'ultimo, nel caos.
Why Choose Our Mercury Adsorption System?
- Our proven technology. Our MAS can reduce mercury and other metals and contaminants by more than 90%.
- Our perfected mixing. Our experts have calculated and tested the dosing function to perfect the dispersion of the reagent in the gas.
- Our low reagent consumption. We can inject the sorbent before the air heater, garnering a faster reaction, further reducing reagent consumption.
- Our expertise choosing the right adsorbent. The right choice ensures a lower consumption, a safe operation and a better integration.
- Our flexible operations system. Our system is fully automated with hands-free operation and integrated into the main operations centre of your plant.
- Our One-Step Cleaning Solution. Our proven system removes all pollutants with a highly compact design and offers easy and low-cost installation.
Our Metal Adsorption System removes mercury (Hg), furans, dioxins, lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), arsenic (As), chromium (Cr), manganese (Mn), as well as other metals.
Our MAS is a cost-efficient solution in terms of CAPEX to reduce mercury and metals. It can be installed as a retrofit, added into existing ductwork, as well as integrated with our Dry Injection Desulfurization (DID) system. It can of course also be installed in a greenfield project. Our MAS is also low maintenance as it’s designed to reduce wear and tear on various facets of the system. Our experts will evaluate your mercury reduction needs and propose an air pollution control solution that’s right for you.