Our engineering team has been innovating enhancements to our Electrostatic Precipitators (ESPs) for over 30 years and can design them to offer performance compliant with the strictest worldwide air emissions regulations. Redecam’s own “Electrode – Suspension – Rapping” technology optimizes the energy applied to remove dust and limits its re-entrainment into the gas stream. This ensures both the highest reliability and efficiency in dust collecting, even when your plant is operating at maximum capacity.
Why Choose Our Electrostatic Precipitators?
- Unparalleled reliability and longevity. Many of the ESPs we designed and installed 25 years ago are still working effectively and efficiently today.
- Optimized performance. Redecam’s Rigid Emission Electrodes (RREE) system has an innovative design that ensures peak performance and low maintenance.
- Improved efficiency. Our unique profile design for our collecting plates improves efficiency as it reduces dust-entrapment during the rapping phase.
- Reduced dust re-entrainment. We take particular care in designing and manufacturing the baffles to avoid dust re-entrainment during rapping.
- Perfect alignment. Our electrodes are aligned at the bottom, not at the top, allowing thermal expansion and flexibility during all operating conditions.
In our ESP, vertically suspended discharge electrodes are located between our specially-designed collecting plates. As the gas stream flows through the ESP, air particulates are ionized by the electrodes. Our RREE system is designed to overcome one of the main causes of typical ESP malfunctions: it ensures that our collecting plates and discharge electrodes remain perfectly aligned during all operating conditions.
We customize each one of our Electrostatic Precipitators to suit your specific process parameters and needs. Click here to view our ESP product brochure. To discuss an air filtration solution with one of our experts, please contact us.