Redecam offers the most effective ways of reducing nitric oxide and/or nitrogen dioxide (NOX) in raw gas emissions, which contribute to acid rain and photochemical oxidation in the atmosphere as well as respiratory diseases. We offer Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) and Hybrid SNCR/SCR Systems, as well as catalytic bags.
Why Choose Our DeNOX Solutions?
- The highest NOX reduction rates on the market. Depending on the system and your process parameters, we can achieve 95% NOX reduction.
- Ensured results. Our long-time experience in CFD modeling ensures field results reproduce theoretical CFD analyses.
- Low maintenance. Our systems do not corrode as operations occur above dew-point.
- Low OPEX options. Our engineers carefully study the reactions to provide low reagent consumption while selecting the appropriate catalyst to offer a low regeneration cycle.
- A fast and reliable team. We can install and commission quickly, with little or no downtime, depending on the DeNOX system chosen.
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) is the optimal NOX control system and can therefore meet stricter incoming legislation.
- Optimum effectiveness. Our SCR system reduces NOX by up to 95%.
- Reagent flexibility. We can design a SCR system using either urea or ammonia.
- Customized catalytic chambers. Our catalytic chambers are tailored to your needs and are designed for mechanical stability and a long service life, meaning lower lower OPEX than other such systems. The catalytic layers are completely extruded titanium dioxide (TiO2), resulting in photocatalysis. Sensitive to the need for a low regeneration cycle, we are experts at selecting an appropriate catalyst, based on your gas and ammonia distribution, to offer a long catalyst lifetime.
We offer two SCR DeNOX systems: Tail-End and High Dust.
Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR)
Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) is a good option for conventional power plants that burn biomass, waste, coal and oil as well as for cement plants and waste incinerators.
- Effective. Our SNCR systems will reduce NOX by up to 65%, depending on your process parameters. On-site tests reveal NOX can be reduced down to 200 mg/Nm3 with our SNCR technology.
- Cost-effective in terms of CAPEX. Our experts can advise you as to whether this lower cost option is viable with your process parameters and your emission reduction targets.
- Optimized use of reagent. Our system’s high temperature converts urea to ammonia without the need to install external burners to transform the reagent.
- Low maintenance. Our fully automated system monitors and optimizes the SNCR process remotely and can send any malfunction data directly to the control room of the plant.
- Fast installation. We pre-commission the modules off-site to secure a smooth integration of the SNCR system at your plant. Often installation does not require any plant downtime.
Hybrid SNCR/SCR Systems
Hybrids are a newer technology, often an ideal choice when high NOX reduction is required and space is limited. They are the most flexible choice to reduce NOX emissions. Hybrid systems reduce the level of nitrogen oxides (NOX) in fossil fuel combustion flue gas with a Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) treatment stage followed by a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) treatment stage. Hybrid systems are tailored to your needs: the percentage of the system acting as SNCR and the percentage acting as SCR vary depending on the process data of your facility.
- Highly effective. Our Hybrid systems reduce NOX emissions by up to 90% and are ideal when a high NOX removal is required.
- Cost-effective in terms of CAPEX. Our experts can advise you as to whether this lower cost solution is a viable option with your process parameters and your targets.
- Lower operating costs. Our Hybrid system is more cost-effective to run than SCR technology, partly because less catalyst is needed and there’s a better reagent use.
- Compact. Our Hybrid solution requires limited space.
We can help you evaluate which system is best for your needs considering your combustion process, operating parameters, NOX flue gas levels, emission reduction targets and CAPEX and OPEX availability. Based on this process data, our experts can design, build and install a customized NOX reduction solution.