Why Choose Our Cyclones?
- Superior particulate removal. Even when used in the worst conditions, our cyclones offer higher efficiency than other such devices.
- Cost-effective. Our cyclones offer particulate removal at a lower cost than other air filtration solutions.
- Multiple options. We offer sizes ranging from 500 mm to 5 m (1’ 7” to 16’ 5”) in diameter.
- Durable. Our cyclones are designed to last a long time and built to resist abrasion and corrosion.
- Maintenance-free. Unlike many air filtration devices, our cyclones do not contain any moving or replaceable parts.
- Easy installation. Even as an addition to existing systems.
We can design cyclones for applications such as in the cement industry in which there are high particulate levels, around 100 g/Nm3 (0,0437 gr/dscf), and we can also engineer cyclones for lighter applications such as for incinerators or in the biomass sector, where the ash concentration is on average 5 g/Nm3 (0,00219 gr/dscf).
We offer a wide range of cyclones – all durable, nearly maintenance free and cost-effective.
Our cyclones can increase your system’s efficiency at a low CAPEX. They can also be used for various applications: as dust pre-separators, as a spark arrestor or to aid flue gas treatment.