Our Dual-Action Filters offer you the greatest advantages of both our Bag Filters (baghouses) and our Electrostatic Precipitators (ESPs). They combine these two devices in the same casing, providing you with optimum particulate removal efficiency, at a lower cost than traditional air filtration solutions.
Why Choose Our Dual-Action Filter Solutions?
- Highly effective. Our Dual-Action Filter is the best air filtration solution available for most plants.
- Lower CAPEX. Whether new or a transformation of an obsolete ESP or bag filter, a Dual-Action Filter can be the most cost-effective investment.
- Lower OPEX. Reduced compressed air and energy consumption as well as lower maintenance costs.
- Low levels of emissions for a longer time. Because our Bag Filter’s load is shared with the ESP, filter bags last longer ensuring the efficiency of your system.
- Homogeneous gas distribution. Our unique Distribution Screen ensures the gas/dust sent to the filter bags is homogeneous, increasing efficiency and ensuring relatively even wear.
- Transformation solutions. We can transform your obsolete ESP or bag filter into our effective Dual-Action Filter, ensuring your plant complies with all emissions regulations.
Our wide range of cyclones can be used as dust pre-separators, spark arrestors or to aid flue gas treatment. They can reduce dust by up to 95% (by weight) and are an effective solution for several industries including the cement, lime, metals, mining, biomass and waste-to-energy sectors. When used as a pre-separator, our cyclones lower the dust load on higher efficiency air filtration systems, ensuring them a longer service life.
Why Choose Our Cyclones?
- Superior particulate removal. Even when used in the worst conditions, our cyclones offer higher efficiency than other such devices.
- Cost-effective. Our cyclones offer particulate removal at a lower cost than other air filtration solutions.
- Multiple options. We offer sizes ranging from 500 mm to 5 m (1’ 7” to 16’ 5”) in diameter.
- Durable. Our cyclones are designed to last a long time and built to resist abrasion and corrosion.
- Maintenance-free. Unlike many air filtration devices, our cyclones do not contain any moving or replaceable parts.
- Easy installation. Even as an addition to existing systems.